Monday, February 16, 2015

Wander 018 - Thanksgiving at Placerville KOA (Placerville, CA)

November 26-30, 2014 - A renewed Thanksgiving tradition.  

We met my brother's family, Brent, Erin & Kolton, and Phil, Tracy & Bryan in wine country for Thanksgiving.  

The home made table decorations:



Hanging out with baby Kolton:



Bonding with mom:

















Dodging the rain:



Enjoying the dogs at Larson Family Winery




Lot's of peacocks hanging out at camp:




On the way out of Larson Family Winery I got a text from Scott saying, "what's blue and white and red all over?"  Brian and my mom and I puzzled over the riddle for quite awhile.  We couldn't come up with an answer.  Finally, my brother let me in on the joke... the blue and white cooler (which had been full of wine) had fallen out of the truck and busted open on the road.  Haha!  Good memories being made.



No comments:

Post a Comment